We encourage innovative practices about the following areas of teaching young learners:
- Innovations in Children
- Innovations in Teenagers
- Drama Techniques and YLs
- Literature and YLs
- 21st Century Skills in TEYLs
- Educational Policy & Practice
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Special Educational Needs, Disability & Inclusion
- Parental / Caregiver Training
- Educational Technology and YLs
- YL Teacher Education & Training
- Assessment & Monitoring Progress
Types of proposals
Workshop (45 minutes)
A Practice-Oriented presentation, which shows, rather than tells. The presenter helps participants
solve a problem or develop a specific technique through a series of structured hands-on activities.
Talk (45 minutes)
A formal instructive talk given by (a) subject specialist(s).
A self-explanatory exhibit that allows participants to engage in informal discussion with the presenter(s). It is based on the creative combination of text, graphics and visuals.
-Preferred poster dimensions A2 or A1
Responsibilities of presenters
- All presenters should refrain from changing the content of their session once it has been approved.
- Provide handouts for the anticipated number of attendees.
- No presenter can refuse attendance to any TESOL member.
Deadline for submissions
If you would like to present, please visit our website and send us
the relevant information by September 3rd 2017.
You will find the online form here: http://tesolgreece.org/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=8
If after completing your proposal you get
this notice message ➝
from the server, please ignore it! There are some technical issues that we are currently working on, but your submission is registered.